Monday, April 1, 2013

easter on the farm

(boots and cape: ebay, socks: asos, leggings: boohoo, long singlet: cotton on)

Hope you all had a lovely Easter this year! We spent the day on my father-in-laws farm, with my in laws and brother/sister in law too. We had lunch, then just relaxed, before going for a long walk through the farm. Afterwards we enjoyed some dinner, then played some uno and boardgames before calling it a day! 

Luckily we didn't have much chocolate this year - feels great to come out the other end of a holiday and still feel healthy! I don't know why, but chocolate just wasn't a bit part of Easter for us this year.

How did you celebrate Easter this year?






4 comments:

  1. lovely photos :-) sounds like you had a fun easter! We just had a relaxed day at home, wonderful blog, hope you visit back :-) recordsetc.blogspot.com
    amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηelpful info. Luсκy mе I found your ωebsitе
    by chance, and I am ѕhocked ωhy this twist оf
    fate diԁ not took place іn advance!

    I booκmаrked it.

    Here іs my web site - http://www.dallasseocompany1.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. sounds like a perfect Easter to me XXX

    ReplyDelete

Add this feature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...